Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I usually make a set of cards myself with the extras after all of my Stamp-a-Stack guests are gone. The cards we did last weekend were All Occasion. This one allowed for most any greeting so I went with the "celebrate" from Celebrate Everything. That way I can go back and add one of the little words in the set before mailing. Talk about an all occasion card!

I was looking forward to using this One of a Kind stamp set because it was a prize from one of my uplines and new to me. We used the new Scallop Trim Border punch and In Colors to stamp the flowers. I love how the Boho Blossoms punch makes it a quick and easy card.


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover