Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Little Pickup

What stamper hasn't made a card they just didn't want to use? Well this is my newest version of a card I made with my upline, Shirley, several years ago. It occurred to me I could just make more, so I sat down and made a 4 x 4 version of this card. The wheel is no longer available but I just couldn't resist using it again. I used the little flower out of Flight of the Butterfly and of course the truck and sentiment came from Loads of Love.  
Supplies: Loads of Love, Flight of the Butterfly stamp sets, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White cardstock, Basic Black, Only Orange, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise ink.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the "manly get well" card. This idea will come in handy for me.
    Becky H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover