Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Heartfelt Sympathy

I have been on a pretty lucky streak lately. This is a new set I chose when I won a prize from my upline, Meg. Then as a participant in a special Stampin' Up! program, I was randomly chosen and won another one!! So I have a couple new stamp sets, and on top of that, my pre-order for the new mini catalog (coming soon!) just came. So where to start with all of the new, fun stamp sets?!?

We made this Friday and Saturday at my latest Stamp-a-Stack. I offered Thinking of You, Sympathy, and Thank-you cards, but I designed them to be all-occasion. So I think we had some birthday, wedding, congratulations, Mother's Day etc. before the night was over.

Supplies: For All You Do, Close as a Memory stamp set, Rose Red, Garden Green ink, Rose Red, Garden Green, Whisper White cardstock, scallop edge punch, Stampin' dimensional


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover