Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweetest Day Ever Easter Card

I couldn't wait to use this stamp with my scallop circle punch and copy an idea that has been floating around on Easter cards for years. The words come from the Something Sweet stamp set in the current Occasion Mini, and I also used the Sale-a-Bration scallop trim border punch to give it just a little something extra. I made it for a shoebox swap with other demonstrators - talk about fun! Each person prepares all the materials for the card and we just move from table to table creating the cards. At the end of the night, I had a whole stack of new cards.

Supplies: Chocolate Bunny, Something Sweet stamp sets, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink, scallop border and scallop circle punch

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover