Sunday, June 6, 2010

Punched Posies

This is one of the Stamp-a-Stack cards we did this weekend. I used soon to be retiring colors, but the stamp set is brand-new! It's a Level 2 hostess set, Punched Posies, from the Summer Mini Catalog. It's a great set because so many of the stamps coordinate with one of our punches which makes for some quick cutting! Our Stamp-a-Stack theme was birthday, but this card could just as easily be stamped with another cheerful greeting or left blank on the front.


Please contact me about hosting a workshop or collecting orders from friends and submitting a book party to get this great hostess only stamp set!



Supplies: Punched Posies, On Your Birthday stamp sets, Whisper White, Pink Passion, Only Orange, Green Galore cardstock, Passion Pink, Only Orange, Green Galore ink, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensional, Scallop Circle, 3/4 inch circle, Extra Large Fancy Flower punch

 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card....too bad my mom stole Punched Posies from me so I can't make it now;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card also, ....glad i borrowed Punched Posies, so i can make it. HAHA I am also using the set to stamp envelopes for the sunflower invitations that we are making for my work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover