Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Stamps!

My order full of new cardstock, ink and stamps arrived Friday! Yesterday I was out of town so today I have been designing possible convention swap cards and working on Tuesday's stamp club projects. So many stamps, so little time :-) I realized recently when talking to a stamp club member that there are a few tools we have never used in club. So this month one of our projects will feature watercolor paper and an aqua painter. I am not a colorer so my club members don't get the opportunity too often. But this stamp set makes it easy to create a water colored project, and I have a feeling they will get the chance again soon.

I stamped the images with black StazOn and then touched the center of the flowers with a So Saffron marker. I then highlighted the edges of some of the flowers with my new In Color Poppy Parade marker. I used the aqua painter to pull and blend the color, but I found in order to get the bright color I wanted that it was necessary to pick up more color from the stamp pad lid.

Keep checking for projects made with my new goodies. Though I tried to show some restraint with my order, it came in two boxes... if that gives you any idea of how well that plan went!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Fast and Fabulous
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Watercolor paper
Ink: Black StazOn, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, So Saffron
Accessories: Aqua Painter

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover