Saturday, August 21, 2010

Builder Wheel

It is so hard to narrow down my choices and place that first order when new catalogs and mini catalogs come out. So until now, I had resisted ordering the builder wheel spindle and spacers. But now that I have, I already have my next order in for more uninked cartridges. This makes a quick card, wrapping paper, or scrapbook background. You get uninked cartridges and create your color combinations with your reinkers. This one is Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, and Pumpkin Pie. But you could also use a solid ink cartridge or even use the spacer to create different designs.


I am looking forward to creating Christmas projects with some of the new designs coming out in the Holiday Mini Catalog in September.

                            To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover