Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Convention Highlights

I got home from convention, started in on my Christmas in July, and then spent a couple of days visiting my sister and her family.  Now I am realizing that I didn't share much of my convention excitement with you!  It's always great fun and inspiring.  Two of my uplines were recognized for being in the top 100 demonstrators for the year.  Kim Peck is 26 and Meg Loven is 13!  I am so glad to be a part of such a talented group.  Here is a picture of most of us at the flower power party: 


In addition to the swapping, there are boards and boards of display cards that have been sent into Stampin' Up!.  They are arranged by color family and look very striking.  This one happens to feature a lot of punch art:


Stampin' Up! outdid themselves with this Sweet Shop:


They had this great display in the center and made stamps and ink look good enough to eat, and all around the outside were cabinets featuring seasons and holidays.  It was so much fun to look at all of this creativity. 



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover