Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sunny Garden Medallion Emboss Resist


Here's another stamp club projects from last week.  I told the ladies to not be surprised if they see this Medallion stamp one more time.  My sister has been nice enough to loan it to me so I am using the heck out of it while I have it.  I initially borrowed it to do this technique I saw at convention.  But now, there are lots of other options for us, including this emboss resist with Designer Series Paper.  We stamped the Medallion with VersaMark directly on a piece of Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper.  Sprinkle with Clear Embossing Powder and heat emboss.  We then used a brayer to roll over the image with Poppy Parade.  Gently wipe a tissue over the image to remove the ink from the embossed area. 
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover