Thursday, October 7, 2010

Muffin Tins for Stamping?

For those of you who have been to an auction, you might know what this is like.  The item I really wanted to bid on was up next.  But the box of junk they were trying to sell right before wasn't getting bids so they lumped it all together.  So in addition to getting that "just have to have item" (I don't even remember what it was) I got a lot of junk too.  Who knew that in my box of junk would be 3 muffin tins and how handy they would be?  I have used them for school projects and now for stamping! 

The owl punch punches multiple pieces, and for best results you need to switch up the colors.  So instead of wasting unused pieces, I started collecting them in this tin.  Now I have pieces I can just pull out and start experimenting. 

This was my monthly tip in my October newsletter.  If you would like to receive my newsletter too, sign up in the sidebar!
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover