Saturday, October 30, 2010

Scrapbook Club

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  I was finishing up report cards, getting ready for parent/teacher conferences and then decided this would be a good time to be sick.  I missed an entire week of school and parent/teacher conferences!  I even had a couple things ready for posting, but that just wasn't going to happen last week.  So be looking this week for a couple of new ideas.  They are beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Thanks to all of my scrapbook club ladies for understanding.  This will be the layout we will be doing on our rescheduled night this week.  It features Jolly Old Saint Nicholas and the new Tasteful Trim Big Shot die. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I had no idea you were THAT sick!! I sure hope you are feeling better!!! Looking forward to Tuesday :-) That looks like a cool border die.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover