Friday, June 3, 2011

Cookie Dough Brownies

I am addicted to cooking blogs.  I bookmark like crazy but don't often actually make the things I have marked for one reason or another.  So for my treat tonight, I decided I would choose something from my recent blog surfing and bookmarking session.  The bonus was that I had all the ingredients I needed in my cabinet already.  The chocolate treats tend to jump out at me and what's not to love about brownies and cookie dough together?   My recipe came from Cookies and Cups and turned out great if I do say so myself. 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Rae Anne LittrellJune 3, 2011 at 6:24 PM

    Hmm looks good. Wish you could send me one. Have great night stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover