Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mixing Old With New

I had to do one last card with the now retired Cute as a Bug stamp set at my July 1 stamp-a-stack since the theme was cards for kids.  It was fun to work with all but one of the new In Colors on the card, but somehow Wisteria Wonder just didn't fit with the bug theme. 

Those of you that read my newsletter know that June's contest was to guess what stamp set I will miss most.  And though you only have to enter a guess to possibly be drawn as the winner, if you had guessed Cute as a Bug, it was right up there on my list.  This month's contest is just as easy and you could win a free stamp set.  If you would like to receive my newsletter, sign up in the right sidebar.  A new one just went out today!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover