Sunday, July 1, 2012

European Vacation 2012

I thought I would share a few photos of my summer vacation with you.... can you guess what the subject of all of my future scrapbook pages will be?!? It was a Mediterranean cruise that included stops in Spain, France, Croatia, and Italy. I have an overwhelming number of pictures to look through which will be very handy when I get to each scrapbook page. But when it comes to selecting "a few" pictures to show my friends, I printed out waaaay too many. So just a word to the wise if you ask me to see pictures ;-)
I have several events coming up this month so I plan to get back to creating soon and will have some new posts for you with the new stamps that I barely had a chance to work with before I left!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover