Friday, July 20, 2012

Scrapbook Club July Layout

As I mentioned earlier in the month, my next several scrapbook layouts for club just might be from my cruise.  So here is page 1 and 2 of what is sure to be a big section of my scrapbook if not a scrapbook of its own.  I really didn't know where to start so I did an overview page with the dates of my trip and some highlight photos.  Luckily the ladies that come to club like to get a lot pictures on their pages so I can get away with a 10 picture layout.   
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. This page looks really simple to make but it's really pretty! I like it ALOT. I like the colors too -- I think they would make a pretty Christmas card ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover