Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Holiday Mini Catalog

The new Holiday Mini Catalog is here and it is loaded with new products!  Over the course of the last month, I pre-ordered so many of the new products, I hardly knew where to start.  I designed this card for a swap I was in with my absolute favorite set in the catalog, Jolly Old Saint Nick (if I had to pick just one)!  If you recieved my newsletter this morning, there was a different version of the same basic card in it.  If you don't receive my newsletter and would like to, subscribe in the sidebar at right. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh i like that card! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ordered this set yet, but I'm going to. It just has so many possibilities!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Santa stamp. I can't wait to get my catalog!! I'm starting on Christmas cards early this year. Really.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover