Thursday, April 4, 2013

Color Refresh

 
In 2010 when Stampin' Up! did the big color refresh, they shared plans for smaller color refreshes every 3 - 5 years.  Well it's been 3 years and here are the new families for the 2013-2014 catalog!  You'll notice that most "new" colors are popular In-colors from past years.  I think they have done a great job because even though some of the retiring colors are colors I use a lot, I am so happy to see some of the colors that are being added to the collection.  You'll also notice a brand new color - Smokey Slate!
 
The retiring colors are only going to be available while supplies last so please order the colors you can't live without soon!  In the past, some retiring colors went fast.   
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I know I'll miss some of the colors that are retiring, but I also know that I'll adjust, just like I did the last time. It won't take long before these will be my new favorites. Change is good right? It will stretch my horizons in card making to use new colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Change is good :-) I am pretty excited to see some of the "new" colors coming back so I am having an easier time giving up Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover