Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pryamid Card

Last weekend, I went to one of my favorite Stampin' Up! events of the year.  My very talented group of local stampers holds an annual Spring into Stamping event in Champaign.  It's a day of stamping demonstrations, swaps, make-n-takes and prizes!  I was able to drive over with my friends, Rae Anne and Jane, as well as catch up with so many of my stamping friends that I don't see often enough. 

I was asked to demo and really loved this idea from Linda Gutierrez.  I made a few samples to share with the group so you'll want to come back and see the rest this week. 

With 3 squares of cardstock, you can make a pyramid card that fits into a standard envelope but will stand up and create a dramatic statement for your recipient. 



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover