Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Popsicles

This card was made with the soon to be retired Mouthwatering stamp set.  It's a cute set of 4 stamps, but I find that I am drawn to the popsicle stamp the most.  I did this card for a swap with other demonstrators a couple of months ago.  Don't look too closely at the happy birthdays because they aren't all lined up, but I got myself into a system by stamping the Melon Mambo at the top, middle and bottom.   Then I came back through with the Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi.  It lined up well enough that I wasn't interested in using the Stamp-a-ma-jig, but for those of you perfectionists out there, that's another option. 
 
 
 
Last summer I made a wiper card using the popsicle stamp that turned out great too.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover