Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Giraffe Slider Card


 
Once I started making these slider cards, the ideas started coming to me and I was looking for creative ways to show the versatility of this type of card.  This will be my last post of a slider card I made for my demo, but I don't think this will be the last slider card for me.  I made 3 different types of slider cards so you'll be seeing lots more posts of double and triple tier slider cards, but I have to say this "single" slider could be my favorite.  There is still the dramatic flair of pulling it out to reveal what's hidden behind, but this card is no more difficult than a "regular" card. 
 
It's obvious from the cut showing above the fence there is something more to come, but until you pull, there's no way to know it's a pair of giraffes!  And judging from the comments made during my demo, this was a favorite of my fellow stampers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover