Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Blendabilities




Here is my first attempt with the new Blendabilities.  We  made this card at my last Stamp-a-Stack and I colored 3 ways.  I wanted to figure out what I was doing and also give the ladies examples of the different looks you could create.  On the top left, I just colored with the lightest of the markers and then highlighted a very little with the medium.  On the top right, I colored each petal starting with the dark on the inside of the petal and worked out with the medium and light.  For the bottom card, I started with the dark on the outside edge of each petal and blended my way in to the center.  It doesn't seem like a big difference until you look at them all side by side.  Everyone had their favorite way to color, but the general consensus was that these markers are pretty awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover