Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy 100th Birthday!

I don't actually know the 100 year old, but I am happy to make a card for a friend to give to someone who is celebrating a milestone like this one! My friend understandably wanted something a little more than our normal cards for her aunt, and I had fun planning this bigger, pop-up card. I used a retired Designer Series Paper because it goes so well with one of my favorite stamp sets, Crazy for Cupcakes. I also used some retired alphabet sets because I liked the "festiveness" of the letters, but any set you might have would do the trick. 
The inside pop-up is easy to do.  Use the 1 3/4 inch circle punch to punch a circle that you then just cut around in a spiral.  Use 2-way glue to attach the ends to the top and bottom of the card and you have a springy pop-up. 

Supplies: Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie cardstock, StazOn ink, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun markers, 1 3/4 inch circle punch, 2-way glue


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card. I like how you decorated the inside of the card with not only the spirals, but also the stamping you did. I am sure your friend was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover