Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Hostess Set Sneak Peek

This card uses two new hostess stamp sets and two returning (former In-Colors) colors. It was so much fun inking up these brand new stamps for a swap I am participating in with other demos. I used Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi to color directly onto the stamp. For those of you who already own those ink pads, there are now markers to match! I liked the soft look created by layering vellum paper and then stamping the words on the top layer.


Stampin' Up! gave us demonstrators the Just Because set, and I think I will be getting a lot of use out of it - I even stamped the hydrangeas on the envelope I used to mail my swaps!

Supplies: Just Because (Level 1 hostess), Occasional Quotes (Level 3 hostess) stamp sets, Pink Pirouette, vellum, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi cardstock, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi ink, Big Shot, Top Note die, crop-a-dile, organza ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover