Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lollipop Card

I knew I wanted to make one of these lollipop cards when I began seeing them around the internet, and I especially liked the one my friend Mary Ellen made. I used hers for my inspiration and used as many of our new colors of cardstock as I could. This was one of the stamp-a-stack cards we did this weekend. With the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set having so many choices, it made it easy to create a great all purpose card. It's not at all hard to make, but it does take some time gluing down all of the pieces. That 5 petal flower punch came in handy once again for something other than a 5 petal flower - we used it to create the leaves.

Have a happy and safe Independence Day everyone!

Stamp set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes and Itty Bitty Bits
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Punches:  Ticket Corner, Word Window, Modern Label, 1 3/8 inch circle, 1 inch circle, 3/4 inch circle, 5 Petal Flower and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover