Thursday, August 5, 2010

Last of the Christmas in July Cards

It seems funny to be talking about Christmas in July when we are well into August, but here is the last Christmas card for a few months. This card was inspired by a card on the convention boards using one of my favorite snowmen from the Punch Pals stamp set. I created a pattern and we did it the old fashioned way and traced it. The Cherry Cobbler piece at the bottom is stamped in Craft White, and by gluing in the proper place, it fits into a regular envelope with no problem.

Today I have been working on my cards for my Friday and Saturday Stamp-a-Stack so keep an eye out for those in the coming days, and if you want to join us, there is plenty of room.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable. Any chance you can share a picture of the bottom without the ribbon so I can see how it is put together? Meaning is the bottom on the outside or inside of the snowglobe? I love it and love snowmen, would love to try my hand at making one. Thanks, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover