Monday, October 4, 2010

Wicked Cool Waterfall

We made Halloween cards using Wicked Cool on Friday night.  And while talking to my friend, Mary, about waterfall cards, I realized this set would be perfect for a waterfall card since all of the stamps are about the same size.  I used some of the same colors and stamps as we did Friday night to make this card.  So by combining ideas from another card and a technique I have done before, this was a pretty quick project.     



 The words Trick or Treat, Scary and Sweet comes from the Grateful Greetings set, and I used En Francais, and of course Wicked Cool.  I used a couple of Glimmer Brads for a little bit of color on the Rich Razzleberry/Whisper White combo.  For more information about waterfall cards, visit this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover