Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Thoughts Card

This card was one of the all occasion cards I did for my last stamp-a-stack.  I used the Apple Blossoms level 2 hostess set, and then everyone chose words that suited their needs.  I got the idea for this simple but nice layout from a card I got in a swap from my ImPeckable stampers group.  Thanks, Julie!  I loved her entire card, but since I didn't have the Designer Series Paper she used nor do I own the stamp set (yet), I changed the colors and the stamps and made a card of my own.  I also made a Crumb Cake version too - also nice, but I decided this was more all purpose for the group.  The little green ribbon is made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch - only showing the bottom edge totally changes the look of the punch.  Sorry for the dark picture... I experimented with my picture taking spot and thought it was a good one... won't be doing that again!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card!! I really like the green piece, how did you do that??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover