Sunday, May 29, 2011

Flight of the Butterfly

One of my many "summer resolutions" is to participate in sketch and color challenges on the internet. I thought it would be fun to shake things up a bit and try someone else's colors and layouts since I have my favorites that I use often. So I decided to start with Mojo Monday's week 192 sketch. Maybe I should have done a color challenge at the same time because picking colors seemed to be the most time consuming. I had the sketch with me as I pulled out three stamp sets to choose from. I opened Flight of the Butterfly and never even tried the other two.  Here is the original sketch.  I stuck pretty close to the sketch this time, but maybe next time I will branch out and deviate a bit. 


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover