Monday, June 13, 2011

Calendar Redo

In January, I ordered my pocket calendar for my purse online.  So when it came and was way too big, I was too late to get much of anything that would work.  And because beggars can't be choosers, I wound up with this polar bear calendar for full price - - $1.99.  I was just happy to find something, but was never too crazy about the look.  Six months later I have finally done something about it.  I used some of the new Designer Series Paper, Just Add Cake, and added a monogram.  The plastic cover has made the stripes look a little dizzying in the picture, but in real life, it is just a simple pocket calendar that I am no longer embarrassed to pull out of my purse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover