Sunday, July 10, 2011

Now You're Cookin' Recipe Cards

When planning for my convention swaps, I strategically looked through my new Idea Book & Catalog trying to formulate an idea.  I knew I wouldn't have a lot of time between my order arriving and convention to get the swaps made.  I was drawn to the Domestic Goddess Product Suite on pages 52 and 53 of the catalog so I thought I would combine the Now You're Cookin' stamp with the From the Kitchen Of stamp set that I already had.  So I ordered that stamp and 2 packages of the Domestic Goddess Designer Series paper so I would be ready when my order came. 

The ironic thing is that once I started working I totally redesigned my swap card.  You'll see that in a post soon using the Now You're Cookin' stamp and the Designer Series Paper.  But here is my original creation.  Although these are not the first colors you think of when you think cooking and recipe cards, I think that is why I am drawn to those pages in the catalog... I love the way Stampin' Up! combined these colors.
 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover