Thursday, March 1, 2012

Herringbone Technique

I didn't get to go to Stampin' Up's leadership convention, so thanks to the other great demonstrators willing to share their experiences.  I attended a local demonstrator meeting and then viewed a long distance meeting via recording and saw two demonstrators highlight this convention demonstration - thanks Claudia and Mary Ellen.  I made a few as I was trying to design one for stamp club.  This red card was the winner, but I will stamp a greeting on the other two and put them to good use too. 

Use your Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to lay strips of Designer Series Paper out in the X and V patterns to create this herringbone design.   





To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover