Sunday, April 22, 2012

Summer Smooches Scrapbook Layout

For this week in scrapbook club, I planned a layout that can be changed to meet the needs of the ladies in the club.  Not everyone has a lot of vertical or horizontal pictures.  So I took my inspiration from a Got Sketch? sketch.  It was a single page layout, and I just rotated the page to make room for both horizontal and vertical pictures.  We are using the new Summer Smooches Designer Series paper which will give everyone a lot of choices.  You can shop my online store for your own Summer Smooches DSP and other great products in that suite before then end of April.  If you miss it, you will have to wait until the new catalog comes out June 1. 


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover