Sunday, May 27, 2012

Betsy's Blossom's Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek of one of the new stamp sets in the just about to be release 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog.  Betsy's Blossoms has some other flowers not pictured in this sample with a lot of possibilities.  I like how the little birdy's wing matches the big flower so I decided to focus on these two stamps.  I created this card for a swap I am in with fellow demonstrators.  We all chose a stamp set to use from the list of sets available for demonstrator pre-order.  But don't worry - you can start ordering them this Friday, June 1.  If you need a catalog, let me know, and watch for my June newsletter next week with more information about our great new products.   

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover