Monday, August 6, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes Christmas Card


I love all of the framelits that coordinate with so many of the stamp sets in the new Holiday Catalog.  The Holiday Ornaments Framelits and the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set are available in a bundle which will save you 15%.  And really, who could buy one without the other? 

We made this card at my stamp-a-stack.  To get the 3-D look, you have to make 3 ornaments per card.  So let's just say my Big Shot got a workout that night!  It would be just fine to make one flat ornament, but I think everyone decided the extra cranks on the Big Shot were worth it!  I used a retired gold cord for this card, but I also like Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine for the bow.  The greeting came from the new stamp set More Merry Messages.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover