Saturday, May 11, 2013

Washi Tape Banners

This washi tape has been available early with the This and That product line and will be in the new (comes out May 31) catalog along with another cute package of washi tape. 
 
After we made our DIY washi tape in stamp club, I thought we better try out the real thing.  Folding it over the baker's twine and snipping it into banners makes a quick card. 
 
The new washi tape in the catalog was available for demonstrators to pre-order, and it's killing me that I haven't used it yet.  Oh, and there are other great products that will coordinate with the tape.  I am hoping I get some swaps at convention using some of these new goodies. 
 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover