Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Flower Shop Gingham Birthday

Here's one more flower card for Friday night's Stamp-a-Stack.  I mentioned in my last post we are running out of time for flowery cards, and I am really stretching it by using these springy in-colors.  But the flowers from the Flower Shop set are some of my new favorites and the stampers really liked them last month when we made this card so I thought I might get away with it ;-).  I used the Gingham wheel, but I am joining in on the trend to un-mount wheels so we could use the gingham as a stamp.  All you have to do is use a hobby blade to cut the stamp at the seam and peel it off of the wheel.  Then you can stick it to the clear-mount cling foam and use it like an clear mount stamp.  I didn't realize how similar this is to a card on my Pinterest board until after the card was done.  What a great source of inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover