Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Layered Petal Parade Birthday

 
This set is perfect for this layered card technique.  It looks far more complicated than it is.  You can see the Strawberry Slush and Whisper White cardstock are cut in graduated sizes.  To stamp the images, use a small amount of adhesive to stick the 3 white pieces together.  Stamp the images while the pieces are stacked.  It will look messy on the edges because it's not completely flat.  No worries - when you layer with the Strawberry Slush, those flaws are covered nicely. 
I used my new favorite color combination of Rich Razzleberry, Strawberry Slush, and Sahara Sand and the Sale-a-bration Petal Parade stamp set.  I paired it with Sassy Salutations which I recently learned is one of my customers' favorite set of words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover