Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Blast Off Slider Card

 
Here's another one of my favorite slider cards from my Spring into Stamping demo.  It happened to be the very first one I did, but how can you go wrong with this stamp set?  Thanks to Rae Anne for loaning it along with a few others that lend themselves to a slider card.  Cutting through 2 layers on my paper cutter was not easy and if I had to do it again, I would go right to the hobby blade.  For the card I did with 3 layers, the hobby blade was the only option. 
 
There are so many great stamps in this set that it was easy to decorate inside and out.  I had to be careful not to put the rocket too far to the right or it would have gone off the edge of the card and not fit in the envelope. 

 
Check back for more slider card samples this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover