Monday, June 1, 2015

Sunshine in a Box


I shared this last night with my Facebook followers.  If you aren't following me you can click here to check it out.  It's "Sunshine in a Box" for a friend who needs a little pick me up.  I planned to sit down and make a card, but then I came across this oldie but goodie that worked great.  It features an old stamp set, but the sentiment and the colors fit my requirements!  If you look at the background, you can see I used bubble wrap.  I inked up my brayer and rolled it over bubble wrap and then pressed the cardstock onto the bubble wrap.  Here's the original post.  And here's another card made with the bubble wrap technique.  And one more featuring Totally Tess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover