Sunday, September 3, 2017

It's Beginning to Look Like Fall



Usually my September Stamp-a-Stack is an assortment of all occasion cards. I begin to shift to fall colors and flowers when I can, but the stamps sets this year really made for some great fall cards.

We've already used the At Home With You stamp set for Christmas in July but it's easy to switch up seasons with this versatile stamp set. If you look carefully, I think the sunflowers on the wreath are really daffodils, but with a little creative coloring- voila! 


Wild about Flowers stamp set is such a versatile set, but what makes it unique is that it has retirement words, and not many of our sets do. But can't you imagine this card as a birthday, thinking of you or even sympathy?

I thought adding part of the wood crate framelit would just add to the fall-ness of this card.  If you look closely, there's even a faint stamp that says farmers market on the crate.  I added a butterfly from the You Move Me set and the new Jute Twine from the holiday catalog for handles.  

I'll have to admit when I first saw the Painted Harvest stamp set in the catalog I wasn't bowled over. However I am a believer now!  Look at these beautiful sunflowers! Different color combinations can create widely different cards, but here I used Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze and Chocolate Chip.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover