Saturday, September 16, 2017

Onesie Baby Card


Today was my cousin Melissa's baby shower.  Since her mother and another guest both stamp with me, I needed to be sure my card wouldn't be like either of theirs.  So time to break out the circle punches to make this onesie card. The fact that they already know it's a girl, made it all the more fun since I got to make it pink!

My gift was a Memories and More album so all she has to do is drop in her photos once that sweet baby arrives!  The other part of her gift was a quilt that I did not make.  I purchased it at a silent auction so I'm afraid I can't credit the creator.   I've been holding on to it for awhile and looking forward to giving it to her!





To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover