Sunday, November 12, 2017

Quick and Cute Christmas Cards

Here's a closer look at all of the cards we'll be making on Thursday.  If you are local and want to join us, let me know!  Class fee is $10 or free with a $20 order!

Santa's Suit:  To keep it simple, I just stamped directly onto the Whisper White cardstock with all of  Santa's suit parts.  But if you wanted to step it up, all of those pieces have coordinating Santa Builder Framelits.  I couldn't help myself with Santa in his long johns though and had to pop him up on a Stampin' Dimensional.    I borrowed the long words from Hearts Come Home.  



Snowflake Sentiments:  You can't get much simpler than this card.  I did use the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies to cut 3 snowflakes, but start to finish, this is a quick one. Again I borrowed the words from another set.  Add a Little Glitz had one of my favorite sentiments this season!



Smitten Mittens:  I've used Smitten Mittens many times this season, but oddly enough, I am just now breaking out my Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I love the simplicity of that single snowflake.  I did run it through my Big Shot with a shim to give it a little more definition.  I borrowed the Merry Christmas from Hang Your Stocking.  


Smitten Mitten Penguin:  Yep, that's right.  This penguin was made with the Many Mittens Framelits Dies!  The two black mittens are layered on top of each other but are pulled slightly apart.  Then you add another white mitten with the thumb cut off on top.  The holly came from Christmas Stockings Thinlits, and I just added a square of Basic Black and punch from the Classic Label punch.   I did use a retired flower punch for his feet.  Then of course what's a penguin without snow?  The snowflakes are from Colorful Seasons and I added Shimmery White cardstock for snow.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover