Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gumball Sweet Treat

I love the new Something Sweet stamp set. It uses the Sweet Treat Cups and gives us many new options for treat-filled cards. Because I ordered the clear-mount version of this set, I was able to stamp both pieces of the gumball machine and the words at one time using acrylic block I. I positioned the stamps, did a few practice stamps on my grid paper, adjusted as needed and tested my placement by punching the space between with the 1 3/4 inch punch.  Everyone in stamp club was then able to stamp once without having to adjust anything. Talk about easy! A fun size bag of Skittles has a few too many in it so you will have to eat a little candy while you work!

Supplies: Something Sweet stamp set, Sweet Treats cups, Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Real Red cardstock, Real Red, Green Galore, Bashful Blue, Only Orange ink, 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Skittles


2 comments:

  1. Ok so here is my question. How did you get the placement down? Did you have to mount it on the clear block with the circle stamto get the placement and then remove it or did you punch a circle out of cardstock position the top and then remove it? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.E.
    I edited my post to include a little more detail. Thanks for keeping me on my toes :-)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover