Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bride Specialty Paper for More Than Just Brides


What a great weekend! Rae Anne and I drove over to a group meeting. It's always a fun time to catch up with friends, see samples, watch demonstrations and do make-n-takes. (We spent the night and stamped the day away with Shirley and Mary before coming home this evening). This meeting was especially fun because the ladies that went to Stampin' Up's leadership convention last week in Phoenix shared some of the new ideas... all I can say is my stamp club is set for the next couple of meetings with some great projects!

Speaking of stamp club, this is one of the cards we did this week, and it did double duty for me as I took it to our meeting for swapping. The Bride Specialty Paper found on page 158 of the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog adds a little something extra to a quick and simple card. I rolled over the paper with my brayer using Almost Amethyst ink. Like the many other brayer projects, just keep rolling and it will all even out and look great. I think this card could be used for many different occasions, but as you can see I used the sentiment from Close as a Memory.

If you would like to know more about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and joining the fun, I would be happy to share some additional information with you!

Supplies: Close as a Memory stamp set, Bride Specialty Paper, Lovely Lilac, and Whisper White cardstock, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, and Lovely Lilac ink, brayer

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover