Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lovely Lilac Thinking of You

I am on a Lovely Lilac kick, but this is another great set to use for all occasion cards and lilac just seems to be a good all-purpose color. I am sure there is a name for this fancy fold... but I can't tell you what it is :-) I just like to do one of these every once in awhile because it is a bit different and unexpected when someone pulls it out of the envelope. If you are not someone who likes to be wordy on the inside, this card is for you! Check out the inside when you pull the front piece to the left. There's just enough room for a greeting and your name.  



I originally got the Thoughts & Prayers set because I liked the get well and sympathy sentiments, but I really like using this stamp for any occasion. Just like my last post, you color directly on the stamp with markers, and it's a quick and easy way to make a striking card.


Supplies: Thoughts & Prayers, and Sincere Salutations stamp sets, Lovely Lilac, Green Galore and Whisper White cardstock, Lovely Lilac and Green Galore ink.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover