Thursday, January 21, 2010

With All My Heart Valentine Card

My friend, Libby, demonstrated a recessed card at a meeting I attended a couple of weeks ago.  But since my notes turned out to be a little lacking, I had to do a bit of improvising before we did one in stamp club.  I used some of the new Sending Love Specialty Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog, and if you haven't seen it in real life, one side is glittery in places.  We punched 8 hearts to create a flower and we used some of the new Epoxy Brads for the flower center.  Here's a peek inside to show the recessed front.

Supplies:  With All My Heart, Holiday Best stamp sets, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla cardstock, Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Pretty in Pink ink, Epoxy Brad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover