Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teeny Tiny Valentine


This was a quick and easy 3 x 3 Valentine we did in Stamp Club. I made the Very Vanilla square 2 7/8 inches and then could line up my new Scallop Trim Boarder punch and Scallop Trim Corner punch perfectly. Everyone has their own way of doing things, but I prefer punching the side first and corner second, and I also like to look at the bottom when I am lining the corners up to punch. Then a quick greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes, a small piece of Sending Love Specialty paper and a punch with the Heart to Heart punch and it's finished!

Supplies: Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink, Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Trim Corner and Heart to Heart punch, Sending Love Specialty paper.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Rachel! I have yet to use the new corner punches:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the colors. 3x3 cards are the perfect size to go along with a gift also. Thanks.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover