Thursday, April 15, 2010

Plain and Simple Thank you

When I first created this card, I liked it but was worried it was too plain.  So my go to product is usually ribbon... that didn't look right.  I stamped a background... that looked too unorganized.  I tried stamping a row of circles along the bottom of the card...that was too busy.  So I just left it alone for a day.  When I came back, I decided the simplicity was what I liked most about it.  It could go for most any occasion and with the Mellow Moss cardstock, it could be for a man or a woman.  So my first instinct and attempt turned out to be right, but it never hurts to explore your options ;-)
Supplies:  Circle Circus, Sincere Salutations stamp set, Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum ink, Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla cardstock, Paper piercer, mat pack

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover