Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wish Big Sock Monkey

Last week I tried a sketch challenge and  found the card went together pretty quickly, and I was happy with the results.  So this week I decided to try a color challenge from Colour Q.  I find colors hard to put together sometimes and don't always venture far from my favorites so a challenge was just what I needed.  I wanted to try to use one of my soon to be retired Stampin' Up! sets, and when I saw these colors, I knew which set would be just perfect.  
 




To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

8 comments:

  1. That is the perfect card for these colors!! Love it! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sock monkey card, Rachel! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute sock monkey card...what a great take on this week's colorQ challenge! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute card! It almost makes me not hate the monkey!!!

    Oh, and speaking of a color challenges, my friend RP and I would like for you to make a Christmas card with Bashful Blue and Real Red ;) AND, I would like this card to CASE the card in the new catalog on page 39 with the Punch Pals set - or at least use that tall snowman - he reminds me of Abe Lincoln...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! You are SO RIGHT! These are perfect sock monkey colors! I love the way your card turned out; clean, simple and beautifully executed:) Thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ, I hope you will come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, this is one of my favorite stamps! Love your sweet card! Thanks so much for playing with the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute! thanks for playing at ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sock monkey always makes me smile! He is just perfect for these colors. Thanks for playing along at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover