Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nursery Suite Specialty Baby Card

I went into my craft room to "clean" and wound up stamping this card.  I was making a bigger mess so I decided to do another Mojo Monday Challenge and at least be productive.  I used soon to be retiring Designer Series Paper, Nursery Suite Specialty.  I inked just the word baby from the stamp set A Word for You, and I used the leaf from Funky Four.  The retiring stamp set, So Cute, has a coordinating bunny in it that would have been perfect, but I am happy with the way the leaf worked out too. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow - this is a gorgeous card. I have some friends who are expecting and this would make a perfect card for the new arrival.

    Julie x

    http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Thanks for playing MOjo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover